If your proposed work does not fall under the categories of Exempt development, Complying development, or State Environmental Planning Policy (Exempt and Complying Development Codes) 2008; or is not classified as a State Significant Development - you will be required to submit an application for consent from Council.

To find out more about the development application process view The Application Process, or download the Development Application Guidelines. This booklet provides detailed instructions for submitting your application form.

Back to top