PAYMENT OF 2019/2020
ANNUAL RATES & CHARGES
4th INSTALMENT DUE BY
SUNDAY, 31 MAY 2020
Ratepayers in the Muswellbrook Shire are advised the 4th Instalment for Rates and Charges issued for the 2019/2020 rating year, is due and payable by Sunday, 31 May 2020.
If you have not received your 4th instalment reminder notice, please contact Council’s Rates Department on 02 65493700.
Reminder - a drop into Council Administration is by appointment only, read below for methods of payment.
Land rates are due on 31/05/2020. Access to some of Council’s facilities is still restricted to help keep the community safe in the face of Covid-19. Wherever possible, please consider the various remote payment options outlined below.
- Via Online Service Portal
- Pay at Westpac – rates notice required; contact Council if you need a copy
- Pay at any bank (transfer fees may apply) – rates notice required; contact Council if you need a copy
- B-PAY via internet or phone banking
- Mail cheques to PO Box 122 MUSWELLBROOK NSW 2333
Where remote-payment options are not possible, payment in-person at Council facilities is considered by appointment only.
If you require a copy of your rates notice or you have any questions regarding payment options, please do not hesitate to contact Council on 02 6549 3700.”