Where development generates a demand for Council services or facilities, a contribution under Section 7.11 and Section 7.12 of the EP&A Act may be applied.

Council has various types of contribution plans, which outlines these charges and details the basis upon which they are calculated.

Other contributions towards water and sewer schemes may also apply.

These contributions are normally levied at development approval stage and collected prior to release of the Construction Certificate or Subdivision Certificate. Enquiries regarding contribution rates should be directed to Council’s Environment Planning and Development Services Department.

Back to top