Plans can change during the construction process - things shown on paper are often hard to imagine in three dimensional reality. To change the plans, or a condition on the development consent you need to lodge a modification and submit details in support of the proposed changes.

Modification applications follow the same process as the original development application. Where the amendment changes any of the external structure, it will be re advertised to neighbours. Fees are payable, and depending on the changes proposed, a new Construction Certificate may also be required.

A separate application form called “Application to Modify Development Consent (S4.55)” is available from Council’s website and at our office in 157 Maitland Street, Muswellbrook.

Back to top