dog barking aggresively

If you have either witnessed a dog attack or have been the victim of an attack by a dog, irrespective of whether or not the attack occurred on public or private property, you should report it to Muswellbrook Shire Council. If an attack occurs outside of council hours and requires urgent attention please call the local Police Station for assistance and report it to Council the next working day.

Back to top